PR15 4" Ultra-thin LED Recessed Light
The 4-inch PR15 Ultra-Thin LED recessed light combines bright yet diffuse, glare-free light with a low-profile, IC rated form that makes it easy to install in any wall or ceiling. Its unique quality of light comes from a circle of high-powered LEDs along the sides of the fixture, eliminating glare through indirect lighting. The result is smooth, comforting ambient light, ideal for any healthcare, home, or hospitality setting.
- PR15 LED fixtures (select from drop down menu)
- 1x dimmable LED driver (Compatible with TRIAC Incandescent/Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. Can be used with regular wall switches as well. Click here for a list of compatible dimmers)
5ft pairs of serial connector cables allow up to 10ft between fixtures and LED driver
(Call for longer/custom lengths for hallways and other large installations)
- 1x junction box (comes with 2, 3, 5 and 6-light kit only)
Typical applications include living spaces, hallways, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, work stations, and reception areas. The IC rated, extremely low profile PR15 lends itself to most recessed installations with insulation and/or limited clearance space above the ceiling.
Between the installation-friendly form factor, seamlessly versatile style, and comforting quality of light; there’s no wonder why the PR15 is loved by electrical contractors, lighting professionals, and end users alike.
- Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers.
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Approximately half an inch tall.
- Each unit uses 88% less energy than a comparable halogen R20/BR30/BR40.
- Lasts >72,000 hours to L70 (compared to typical halogen lifespan of 2,000 hours).
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
Wattage: 7W per fixture
Compares to: 50W Halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 515 lumens per fixture
Warm white (3000K): 474 lumens per fixture
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Beam Angle: 110°
Voltage: Dimmable LED driver: 120VAC 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: (please refer to the diagram)